Translated by Mai Egawa
How to buy train tickets
Written by Takuro Komatsuzaki
Look up the cost for the station
1. Look at the map and find the station. Check the station and find out how much it costs.
*The map is located above the ticket machine
Buy the ticket using the ticket machine
The picture below is the ticket machine.
2. Touch the "JR ticket" (If you are using the JR line)
3. Insert the amount of money for you to get to the station
4. Touch the number of the cost
5. Receive the ticket and you are all set!
If you have any problems, visit the "Information Center"
Even if you look up the traffic situation beforehand, it is possible for the train to run late because problems occur.
If you get lost in the train station or have trouble using the machine, please go up to the information center and ask for help! They will kindly explain to you how to get on the train, the routes, and tour information.