A view unique to Hiroshima! 6 hot springs with spectacular views overlooking the Seto Inland Sea
It's the season to start missing hot springs. There are many hot springs in Hiroshima, but this time we will introduce one with a spectacular view of the Seto Inland Sea. The calm sea and the beauty of the archipelago spreading out in front of you are sure to soothe you as you enjoy the scenery that...
Table of Contents
- 1. Enjoy a spectacular view at a hotel on a remote island Kinoe Onsen (Hotel Seifukan)
- 2. Marumieroten, the hot spring village closest to Miyajima (Yunoyado Miyahama Grand Hotel)
- 3. Resort Tomonoura Onsen (Hotel Okinoura) located in Tomonoura with beautiful and calm waves
- 4. Keishokan Rentei offers a panoramic view of Tomonoura from the open-air bath
- 5. Miyahama Benimansaku-no-Yu, where you can see Miyajima on the opposite shore from the open-air bath
- 6. Setouchi Resort Surrounded by Sky and Sea, Hiroshima Onsen “Seto no Yu” (Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima)
1. Enjoy a spectacular view at a hotel on a remote island Kinoe Onsen (Hotel Seifukan)
When you soak in the hot springs, the view of Seto, dotted with beautiful islands, spreads out below you. From the open-air bath, you can see a panoramic view of the islands in the Seto Inland Sea, and the comfort of being surrounded by nature will make you forget the time.
2. Marumieroten, the hot spring village closest to Miyajima (Yunoyado Miyahama Grand Hotel)
At Marumiero Ten, a rooftop open-air bath with an unparalleled view in the hot spring village closest to Miyajima, you can enjoy panoramic views of the sea and sky.
3. Resort Tomonoura Onsen (Hotel Okinoura) located in Tomonoura with beautiful and calm waves
A hot spring in a hotel located in Tomonoura, where the waves are beautiful and calm. In the open-air bath surrounded by the sea and sky of Tomonoura, you can see the beautiful sunrise in the morning and the moonlight reflected on the water at night, enhancing the atmosphere.
4. Keishokan Rentei offers a panoramic view of Tomonoura from the open-air bath
This is a hot spring inside the ryokan "Keishokan Rentei" located in Tomonoura. Enjoy bathing while looking out at the calm waves of the Seto Inland Sea in the open-air bath with a spectacular view of Sensuijima Island in Tomo.
5. Miyahama Benimansaku-no-Yu, where you can see Miyajima on the opposite shore from the open-air bath
This natural hot spring is popular for its open-air bath that overlooks Miyajima on the opposite shore. The free footbath in front of the entrance is also popular.
6. Setouchi Resort Surrounded by Sky and Sea, Hiroshima Onsen “Seto no Yu” (Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima)
At Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima, the venue for the 2023 G7 Summit, you can enjoy an open-air bath with a panoramic view while looking out at the changing scenery of the Seto Inland Sea.
Hiroshima Prefecture is not just about the world heritage sites of Miyajima and the Atomic Bomb Dome. Hiroshima is full of delicious food! Okonomiyaki, which is synonymous with Hiroshima, fresh seafood such as oysters, octopus, sea bream, and conger eel, Onomichi ramen, which is now nationwide, Hiroshima beef, which is highly regarded for its high meat quality, handmade soba, lemons and oranges, which are the largest producers in Japan.・Abundant food resources such as grapes are unique to Hiroshima. Many events unique to the region are also held, such as the sea festival, kagura, and Mibu flower rice planting. Cycling, trekking, skiing and snowboarding on the Shimanami Kaido will keep you active. Miyajima, which is registered as a World Heritage Site, and the Atomic Bomb Dome are not the only attractions, and there are many ways to enjoy it.
The contents on this page may partially contain automatic translation.