Translated by Matcha Admin
Do You Love Traveling? Take Part In An Online User Survey For MATCHA!
Written by Matcha Admin
MATCHA is seeking participants for a website usability test online. You'll receive an Amazon Japan gift card worth 2,000 yen. Your feedback will help us improve the functions of our website.
Participate in a MATCHA Usability Test
A usability test is where a user reports on the usability, appeal, and problems of a website while actually operating the screen using a smartphone. We are looking for people who are willing to participate in an online usability test of the MATCHA website.
Participants will receive an Amazon Japan gift card (e-mail type) worth 2,000 yen as a gift.
- ・Individuals who use traditional Chinese, Thai, or English daily are eligible.
- ・The participants should be aged between 20 and 40. All genders are welcome.
- ・The participant should be residing in Japan.
- ・Must be able to interact with the MATCHA staff for an hour in a stable online environment using a smartphone.
- ・Only persons who usually plan their own travels are eligible.
- ・The participants should preferably be users of Google Search when planning a trip.
- ・The applicants should be able to attend the online meeting for one hour between 9:00 and 19:00, Monday through Friday.
- ・A minimum level of conversational Japanese is required.
The test takes about one hour, but the length may vary slightly. We will agree on a possible date and time for our meeting in advance, per email.
The test will be held online, so you be at home or in any other quiet place with internet access. Please do not consider going to cafes or other places where there is a lot of noise and people.
Details on the Content of the Test
- ・We will ask you to download a specific app that allows interacting online.
- ・You will follow the interviewer's instructions to do a Google Search on travel, then browse and navigate specific websites.
- ・You will be asked to describe your thoughts during the operation and answer the interviewer's questions.
- ・We will record the way you operate your device and the interaction with the interviewer.
You will receive an Amazon Japan gift card (sent via email) worth 2,000 yen.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
We do not handle personal, identifiable information for this usability test. The personal information registered at the time of the application will be deleted as soon as possible after the completion of the test.
Please access this Application Form to register.
We will review your application and a representative will contact you subsequently regarding possible dates for our online meeting. Please note that it may take some time for us to contact you.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements are not eligible.
MATCHA Inc. Product Team Staff: Fukushima
MATCHA's Corporate Website: https://company.matcha-jp.com/